Del Norte Credit Union
- Real Estate: Residential
- Banks & Financial Services
Del Norte Credit Union (DNCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, completely owned by our members. Founded in 1954, our roots embrace the culture and family traditions of northern New Mexico. DNCU is a strong, stable credit union. We offer a wide variety of quality financial services and are an active proponent for financial literacy. DNCU is dedicated to helping our members improve their lives by providing sound, unbiased financial advice. Think of us as more than your financial institution. We're your ideal partner for a better future, always here to help you succeed.
We offer products and services to make your life easier–today, tomorrow, and always. We provide you with a safe place for your money to grow, and help you find the right real estate loan, auto loan, credit card and checking account that will fit your needs. We have six full service branches in northern New Mexico, as well as full service mortgage and investment services.
We actively support the community by donating funds and employee volunteer hours to many educational, health, and family-related causes. We believe that improving the lives of our employees, our members, and the community-at-large is a cooperative responsibility.
Welcome to Del Norte Credit Union, we're glad to have you!
- New members welcome! Checking, savings, kids’ accounts and more
- Online Banking via the web or our Mobile App; Remote Deposit Capture, eStatements, Online Bill Pay, FinanceWorks
- Auto loans, real estate loans, no annual fee credit cards
- Investment services, retirement and insurance
- Six branches locally, 1000’s across the country: we are part of the Co-Op Shared Branching Network, CUAnytime ATM, Co-op
Our branch is at 1000 Trinity Dr. in the city center. Entering Los Alamos via NM502, take the left fork to follow Trinity Drive (still NM502). We are on the right. Free electric car charging station!